Freelance Associate Manager, Ecommerce
One New York Plaza New York, NY 10004
Job Title: Freelance Associate Manager, Ecommerce
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Mid-September (most likely)
Type: Temp to Perm (current employee is on MAT leave and they are unsure if she will actually be returning mid-September)
- Looking for candidates who have:
- Customer experience
- Understanding of the shopping experience of a website
- Strong analytic skills
- NO vacations planned between now and October 1st
Overview: This role will support the implementation of E-Commerce initiatives for the brand. The Associate Manager, E-Commerce interacts with the Marketing, Web, Merchandising, and IT functions to support the management and execution of the web contact plan and web creative production in order to improve the customer experience and maximize conversion.
Responsibilities: An excellent understanding of web business concepts, practices and procedures is required. Entrepreneurship, leadership, and creative thinking are necessary.
- Lead team to ensure proper site products and content
- Manage the web merchandising operations calendar.
- Create merchandising messages, and seasonal assortments that incorporate the Brand's objectives based on strategy from senior management.
- Optimize conversion paths with the goal of increasing the “add to basket” rate.
- Execute email and web marketing/product contact plans.
- Run analysis of different product/marketing campaigns
- Track web results and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years e-merchandising experience and thorough understanding of online retailing
- Strong trend awareness, branding knowledge and interest in fashion industry
- Strong analytic skills (Omniture and or Google Analytics) and computer skills (Super User of Excel)
- Knowledge of web design and usability
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to listen, contribute as a positive and solution oriented team player
- Ability to think creatively