Freelance Assistant Digital Merchandiser
Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Freelance Assistant Digital Merchandiser
Location: San Francisco, CA
Time Frame: ASAP-3-6 Months
Full Time Hours
• Support and communicate the management of inventory that supports the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of a category within the brand Online
• Support the development and communication of category product strategies that align with financial goals for the season.
• Meet category sales, GM, and inventory goals.
• Support in-season management of department/class level plan including ongoing assessments and updates.
• Execute category pricing strategies that align with the financials plans
• Support seasonal hindsight strategies used to inform pre-line.
• Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to achieve category goals
• Execute to strategic product vision that delivers against assortment.
• Execute to vision of product experience on the site.
• Support customer experience across both mobile and desktop supported by a deep knowledge of technical features and functionality with an understanding how the site functions (limitations and opportunities)
• Foster open communication and a team environment with all business partners
• Accountable for work commitments and outcomes who you are
• BA or BS Preferred
• 1-2 years’ work experience, preferably in merchandising, retail buying, or equivalent experience
• Excellent time management and execution of assigned tasks.
• Displays curiosity and ask questions to better understand how to improve business results.
• Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
• Customer Focus; Demonstrates knowledge of the target customer and of product trends
• Strategic Orientation; Understands immediate problems, analyzes data to draw impactful conclusions
• Learning Agility: Demonstrates growth mindset. Acquires new knowledge, and embraces opportunity to learn
•Talent Builder skills; supports self-development
• Collaboration and Communication; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Provide support when requested. Ask questions. Identify & proactively engage business partners when issues arise. Positively interacts with others