Freelance Art Director - Events
777 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
Job Title: Freelance Events Art Director
Company Description: Beauty and Household marketing company
Duration: 3+ months
Location: New York, NY
- Creatively conceptualize and execute modern, fresh designs including event branding, brochure-like layouts, marketing flyers, corporate branding elements, PR mailers etc.
- A strong eye towards what is next and innovative.
- Strong time management, attention to detail, logic, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve creative execution in accordance with project briefs.
- Take direction from brief and pro-actively look for opportunities to improve projects.
- Work with copy and photography teams to help enhance projects.
- Manage and art direct still life and model photography.
- 6+ years: either in-house or agency-side experience specifically in beauty or fashion.
- Proficiency Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design).
- Highly creative in generating new ideas – on trend.
- Take ownership attitude.
- An understanding of relevant beauty, fashion and design trends and how they relate to the business.
- Team-player attitude.
- Willingness to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful in a very fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio showing skills in both design and conceptual thinking in print and digital.
- A refined taste level with expert design, printing, photography and typography skills.
- Experience in print production cycle and retouching.