Freelance Administrative Assistant III
Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Freelance Administrative Assistant III
Location: San Francisco, CA
Full Time Hours
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Provide heavy scheduling/coordination of product pipeline meetings involving cross functional leaders and teams.
- Seamlessly coordinate executive and the product teams domestic and international travel.
- Play active role supporting the product teams. Including, but not limited to, problem solving, onboarding of new team members/contractors, invoice processing and office supply maintenance.
- Acts as a resource for all levels of the company to seek immediate resolutions to satisfy both internal and external customers.
- Special projects as needed.
- Retail and marketing experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative support to a multi-member team.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality, discretion and professional standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service communication skills for internal and external customers.
- Ability to build relationships with teams and individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Flexibility, adaptable, able to work under pressure and handle multiple and competing demands.
- College degree preferred, minimum of high school graduate or equivalent.