Freelance Admin Assistant
New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Freelance Admin Assistant
Company Description: Clothing Company
Start Date: ASAP-7/20
• This position provides administrative support to the Chief Merchant and the VP of Planning & Allocations
• Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
• Provide administrative support on a limited basis to team.
• Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
• Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
• Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters.
• Act as liaison between executive’s direct reports and their staff.
• Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
• Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
• Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and reporting relationship tool.
• Maintain inventory of office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage budget.
• Consolidate information for department's resource planning and annual focal review processes.
• Act as liaison for between HR and Corporate team.
• Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the Vice President and overall team
• Minimum of three to five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
• Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
• Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to be very flexible in re-prioritizing near-term accountabilities.