Freelance Account Services Analyst
2 Queen Street East Toronto, Ontario 10022
Job Title: Freelance Account Services Analyst
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Key liaison and first point of contact between the customer, credit control, logistics and all cross functional areas – deliver best in class customer service
- Develop and leverage strong account knowledge and relationships with all internal and external customers
- Forecast creation and management through regular analysis of data/reports
- Identify, communicate and action risks and opportunities to meet fiscal goals and business needs
- Order entry & other order management tasks; implement controls to support accuracy
- Accountable to obtain and validate POs from customers in accordance with order lead times, communicating updates and risks, engaging partners for support as needed
- Partner with Ops to execute/support achievement of all KPIs related to inbound & outbound product/order flow / logistics to ensure on time delivery and order fill rates
- Chargeback management – manage process and order pool effectively to minimize chargebacks; timely resolution of chargebacks when they occur
- Create, recap (and present) a variety of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to partners
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc inquiries related to customer orders & product information
- Monitor and provide visibility to excess inventory
- Ongoing process improvement, projection coordination and additional tasks as assigned
- Qualifications & Competencies:
- Customer Service: Customer Centric, proactively identifying opportunities to improve customer experience. Highly responsive to customers/partners.
- Results Oriented: Proactive, motivated and driven to achieve team and personal goals.
- Problem Solving: Solution oriented with excellent critical thinking and independent problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: Enthusiastic, positive, professional, confident. Effective relationship manager handling demanding/sensitive customer relations with confidence.
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization. Strong attention to detail; asks questions to clarify needs. Comfortable speaking in groups, leading meetings, and presenting.
- Excellent organizational abilities / prioritization: Effectively manages time and workload. Ability to multi task & manage competing priorities and deadlines under pressure.
- Change Management: Highly adaptable and open to change in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Team player: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports team goals and workload.
- Analytical / system skills: Aptitude for numbers and data interpretation. Strong Excel including recent experience with vlook-ups, pivot tables and an aptitude for working with formulas. Ability to work with various systems.
- MUST LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA
- Experience/Skills/Training Required (Years and type/industry):
- 2-3 years of B2B Customer Service in an entrepreneurial environment
- SAP Preferred
- French and/or Spanish an asset
- Education Requirements (Degree specific):
- -4+ years of business related college studies