731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90018
Company: An Inc Magazine Top 25 Startup!
Type: Freelance, part-time initially growing to full-time
Location: Los Angeles
Our client, a direct to consumer eCommerce business, is looking for a senior copywriter to join their expanding Marketing team to assist the Digital Advertising, Organic Marketing and Digital Web team.
This role will work across departments to create a cohesive voice across all channels, streamlining the story and narrative, presented properly per the medium. Creating an elevated, yet approachable way of talking to their audience, they want to make sure they are in the middle of essential information and democratic inviting content. The goal is to always leave the user more educated, while making the process of intaking the information as enjoyable as possible.
- 2–4 years of working directly with brands, from marketing to editorial to copy, and everything in between.
- Experience working closely with brand and marketing teams to ideate, develop, and produce copy that has been distributed across email, social, ad and web channels.
- Identify and uphold the brand voice across channels.
- Consistently deliver thoughtful, compelling, and fresh copy for the cycles of ecommerce, including email, interviews, product descriptions, paid marketing, offline collateral, and more.
- Work with marketing, creative and digital to ideate and produce compelling, story-oriented campaigns tailored to the brand DNA and KPI's
- Manage copy-based projects from concept to launch, including having an eye for team touch points, milestones, and due dates.
- An innate understanding and interest in the why of the brand and in the importance of brand to the company’s success, understanding where it’s been and how it can evolve.
- Deep curiosity about the luxury, fashion, and direct to consumer e-commerce space.
- Able to multitask and excel under deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Works collaboratively within a cross-functional environment. Embraces peer-to-peer feedback and training.
- Impressive pace of creative output. A general fearlessness about trying and doing.