New York New York, New York 10018
Title of job: Footwear Buyer-ALL LEVELS
Company Description: Popular contemporary streetwear brand
- Formulating buying plan and budget for the department across men's category
- Aligning plans and merchandise strategy
- Timely procurement of the department/category merchandise
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Maintain contact with vendors; update list of vendors for bidding purposes
- Identify and evaluate appropriate vendor mix to achieve business objectives
- Ensure order placement is delivered as per the plan based on the agreed service level agreement
- Track the merchandise transportation from supplier to landmark distribution center and ensure smooth flow of goods
- Follow the reverse logistics guidelines to send the faulty / damaged goods back to the vendor
- Ensure effective communication, collation and follow-up on various product requirements and findings obtained from the sales/store data
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in buying.
- Must have multi-vendor experience.
- Footwear buying experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary: Dependent on experience.