. New York, NY 10012
Title: Floor Manager
Company Description: Experiential Multi-Brand Luxury Retailer
Location: New York, NY
- Define, achieve, drive, and maintain individual and set floor sales goals.
- Lead the team in providing superior customer service as well as an engaging and professional guest experience.
- Develop and implement strategies for client retention and new client acquisition for recurring store visits.
- Maintain an expertise in product knowledge and trends and train/communicate knowledge to all associates.
- Support the management team in developing events and incentives that expand customer base with emphasis on networking.
- Communicate business opportunities that include product performance and stock levels.
- Assist in store visual merchandising initiatives and follow directive set by corporate.
- Maintains operational standards including opening and closing the store, scheduling, managing the floor, etc.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by engaging and supporting employees on the sales floor.
- Effectively coach and mentor employees on policy, procedure, and development opportunities.
- Promote a positive team environment built on trust, integrity and exceptional performance standards.
- Passionately lead a successful and goal-oriented sales team on maximizing sales.
- Completed high school diploma or GED required; a completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 4+ year of previous retail sales and store management or retail leadership experience in a client-facing environment.
- Experience working in an advanced contemporary or high-end luxury retail environment.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission on Sales
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + 1%
- Paid Time Off
- Product Allowance + Discounts