. New York, NY 10022
Title: Floor Manager (2)
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: European Advanced Contemporary Brand
- Define, achieve, drive, and maintain individual and team sales goals.
- Lead the team in providing superior customer service as well as an engaging and professional guest experience.
- Develop and implement strategies for client retention and new client acquisition for recurring store visits.
- Maintain an expertise in product knowledge and trends and train/communicate knowledge to all associates.
- Support the management team in developing events and incentives that expand customer base, with particular emphasis on local networking.
- Communicate business opportunities that include product performance and stock levels.
- Assist in store visual merchandising initiatives and follow directive set by corporate.
- Maintains operational standards including opening and closing the store, scheduling, managing the floor, etc.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by engaging and supporting employees on the sales floor.
- Effectively coach and mentor employees on policy, procedure, and development opportunities.
- Promote a positive team environment built on trust, integrity and exceptional performance standards.
- Passionately lead a successful and goal-oriented sales team on maximizing sales.
- Min. of 2-3+ year of previous store management or retail leadership experience in an clienteling environment; experience working with women's + menswear is required.
- Completed high school diploma or GED required; a completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Able to work flexible store hours - open to days, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Able to climb, reach, lift up to 30-50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time on the sales floor.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Product Allowance + Discounts