Post Date: 06/12/2018
Job ID: 96974
Job Category: Finance
Title of Job: Financial Analyst
Company Description: International Iconic Luxury Brand
Location: New York City
- Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting
- Prepare Budgets/Revisions/Forecasts in SAP as well as in BIS
- Prepare and analyze Store PLs
- Prepare monthly WHS Sales and Margin reports
- Preform monthly FI / COPA Reconciliation and Settlements
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin between BIS, COPA and SAP
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to create accurate and useful sales and margin reports
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to develop forecasts and budgets that capture accurately Sales/
Returns/Markdown trends and market conditions
- Work with all business teams to help keep expenses in-line with budget.
- Communicate and cooperate with Accounting Dept. to ensure accurate bookings of expenses and accruals
- Perform other tasks necessary for monthly closing
- Review and analyze Inventory on Hand and Inventory In-Transit by type/season/bgl/etc.
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus