108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Finance Manager
Company Description: Luxury Ecommerce Company
Location: New York, NY
This position will drive Business Plan, Budgets, Forecast, and long-term Planning. In addition to performing complex analysis driving key insights that assist in making critical business decisions along with monitoring and optimizing financial performance.
- Lead the annual budget, monthly forecast and quarterly business reviews
- Continuously update the financial model driving the business plan.
- Support senior management in analyses relevant to making strategic decisions on the future of the team & company
- Understand and highlight KPIs and present findings to leadership.
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of new business opportunities on our business plan and long-term goals.
- Set up tools and procedures to monitor and review business results.
- Analyze and understand business needs, processes and operating models
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial reporting and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and planning, startup experience is a plus
- Cost controlling experience, must well versed in managing functional budgets, analyzing cost-to-actual differences, potential savings and has experience leading the (functional) budgeting process
- High proficiency in financial analysis methods and concepts to prepare forecasts, cash flows and perform analyses
- In-depth experience with leading planning, budgeting, and forecasting solutions
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written and oral presentations
- Exceptional Excel skills & Financial Modeling Required