New york New York, NY 10014
Title: Finance Analyst
Company: Luxury leather goods and ready-to-wear brand
Budget and Forecast
- Support in the expense budget, forecast and strategic plan process for the US region, stores and corporate expense.
- Assist with forecast and budget related deliverables to Corporate planning team.
- Analyze actual expense performance vs. forecast, budget and prior years.
- Monitoring store and corporate expenses to identify risk or opportunity to the current forecast.
- Act as liaison between Finance and other departments across the organization to facilitate the forecasting and monthly close processes.
- Provide and update month end decks for departmental heads and store managers.
- Update weekly sales reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for management as requested.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint (pivots, vlookups) Also use SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain business partner relationships at all levels within the organization
- Self-motivated, strong problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks
- Retail / Consumer products experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 3-5 years finance or related experience