Field Market Manager - Miami
Miami Miami, FL 33101
Position: Topo Chico Field Market Manager
Salary: Competitive Rate/DOE
Overview: The Topo Chico Miami Field Market Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
The position is a 12-month contract role with strong growth potential.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Create positive, exciting work environment
- Express genuine passion for brand and mission
- Work with regional manager to ensure strategies are aligned with marketing and sales goals
- Track and stay within market budget
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales
- Manage event logistics including sourcing, contacting and negotiating participation, pre-event, event set-up and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Drive branded vehicle to events and product drops
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- 1 – 2-year relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work a Wednesday – Sunday schedule
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006 and has offices and an extensive network of recruiters in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations.
- JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time-off (PTO).
- No third party recruiters please!