DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write informative product descriptions using industry standard fashion terms.
- Price merchandise based on retail value, condition, and style.
- Inspect consigned luxury product for condition issues (Quality Control).
- Data Entry (Provide pertinent garment information such as measurements and fabrication).
- College degree preferred but not required (fashion studies/merchandising, textiles studies etc.).
- Minimum 1 year of luxury fashion experience (retail included).
- Strong fashion knowledge – Top designers and brands, current trends, garment construction etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and acute attention to detail.