108 W 39th St Brooklyn, NY 10018
Essential Job Functions
Build Brand Standard:
- Create a plan for the easy maintenance of standards and take action to support in-region needs.
- Create a guide on brand standards related to store care, item replacement and acceptable levels of maintenance for internal partners.
- Understand in market needs and customize a flow by region.
- Partner with Store Design on aesthetic challenges and sit in on construction meetings, as needed.
- Partner with Purchasing to establish a qualified mix of vendors to maintain standards externally.
- Coordinate dialogue across channels to communicate local themes and needs by region.
Facilities Management of Corporate Offices:
- Create a plan for the maintenance of standards and take action to support facilities needs.
- First responder for emergencies and urgent matters.
- Manage facilities and maintenance team and prioritize projects.
- Creation of a global approach towards maintenance using historical data and knowledge of current needs.
- Ensure there is an on hand stock of items for quick change as needed.
- Provide recommendations regarding projects based on budgets.
- Partner with Store Construction and Visual Design regarding directives for the coming year.
- Work within maintenance budget and communicate needs. Update project costs and complete project reports for the final costs in budget program.
Special Projects and Post Store Openings:
- Partner with Store Construction on the execution of retro-fits and new construction projects.
- Organize the effort of pulling together all up to date store photos for the executive team annually.
- Partner with retail operations lead on post opening needs not included in warranty and execute as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field of study.
- 5+ years of maintenance management experience
- Management and supervisory experience a plus.
- Experience with the retail industry preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.