FIELD MARKET MANAGER
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30303
FIELD MARKET MANAGER – ATLANTA
Bar None was born out of a conversation among a few close friends and co-workers in the office. We were the ones who found ourselves at work dinners, house parties and Sunday Fundays wishing there was something a bit more interesting to drink when we didn't feel like boozin' it up. We aren't teetotalers – but totally cool if you are - we just found ourselves chatting about not wanting to drink as often, or as much, as we had before. And it seemed like the only options for us to choose from were club soda and lime or a handful of non-alcoholic beers. When in a cocktail state of mind, we wanted something sipable, delightfully complex and interesting, and definitely not an overly sweet mocktail. Most of all, we wanted something that we could actually look forward to drinking when we're out and about together. Who ever felt that way about club soda and lime?
So... we created Bar None.
A Field Market Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships, along with administrative tasks, such as team scheduling and reporting. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
The position is a 12-month contract role with strong growth potential.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Create positive, exciting work environment
- Express genuine passion for brand and mission
- Work with manager to ensure strategies are aligned with marketing and sales goals
- Track and stay within market budget
- Support retail accounts with marketing efforts and help drives sales
- Manage event logistics including sourcing, contacting and negotiating participation, pre-event, event set-up and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Drive branded vehicle to events and product drops
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- 1 – 2-year relevant experience and proven track record of success with marketing, event planning and/or project management.
- Must live in and have a strong geographic knowledge of the market
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week, including weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time
- Access to vehicle
Compensation: competitive weekly salary with benefit options and high growth potential
Qualified Candidates: please send resume & cover letter to: FM@coca-cola.com
JBCStyle is a staff agency partner of Bar None and the Venturing and Emerging Brands of Coca-Cola. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006, with offices and an extensive network in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations. JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time-off (PTO). No third party recruiters please!