Executive Assistant Temp
New York City New York, New York 10008
Title of Job: Executive Assistant Temp
Company Description: All American Brand
Start Date: ASAP
- Manage phone and messages according to each executive’s preference.
- Handle Outlook calendar which involves frequent adjustments and updates throughout the day, scheduling & confirming of all internal & external meetings and conference calls.
- Provide day-before view of the calendar in order to allow executives to be well prepared for the next day’s requirements & deliverables; this daily view must have all meeting locations, contact numbers and any other relevant details. Ensure executives are timely for meetings.
- Handle timely submission & tracking of expenses on each executive’s Corporate credit card with Accounts Payable; this involves ensuring timely approval of expenses by executive’s manager.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for team with careful oversight of internal Travel department; ensure travel plans are aligned with others on the same trip to the extent possible.
- Ensure executives’ Contacts, organizational charts and other key information are always updated.
- Follow up with executives’ teams/colleagues on outstanding information/ materials as requested.
- Prepare written materials as requested, i.e. memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoints
- Assist executives team with weekly and daily reports, running analysis from micro strategy and ad hoc projects
- Order supplies for copy room, supply closet, and kitchen, contact servicing for copy machines when needed, manage 19th floor conference room schedule and general upkeep, create work orders on Polo Express when needed for IT or facilities issues affecting the floor/team
- Attend meetings to take notes as requested.
- College degree.
- Previous role(s) in administrative or other support function in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity or interest in fashion, marketing, or digital industries.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
- Solid experience and comfort level with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including professional phone manner.
- Mature, professional demeanor & comportment.
- Self-confidence balanced with respect in dealing with people at all levels.
- Confident and poised with good judgment and understanding of when to resolve something independently versus when to ask for guidance.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Natural juggler and multi-tasker who is energized by a lot going on simultaneously.
- Good listener and note taker.
- Positive, solution-oriented.
- Sense of curiosity and desire to learn.
- Ability to apply guidance/direction from one task to another similar task.
- Natural tendency to connect the dots from one assignment or piece of information to the next.
- Anticipates needs and stays one step ahead.
- Friendly, collegial.