Executive Assistant/Special Projects Manager
New York New York, New York 10018
Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER
Company: Plus Size Fashion Start Up
- Act as the CEO’s right hand, anticipating needs for maximum efficiency and impact with all communications, tasks, meetings & projects.
- Ensure excellent collaboration, communication and connectivity between the CEO, CCO and the Universal Standard team, as well as any and all external stakeholders.
- Acts as a point of contact or gatekeeper for the CEO.
- Assists with administrative and operational activities for the CEO.
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Provides oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
- Partner with the CEO to manage timeline and deliverables for a variety of special projects.
- BA/BS required
- 3-4 years’ experience in supporting a C-level executive
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skill
- Initiative and follow through
- Project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office