Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Iconic & Innovative High-End Beauty Brand
Location: New York, NY
Iconic and Innovative High-End Beauty Brand is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This role will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Marketing Officer. The position will be responsible for ensuring administrative duties are performed in an efficient and professional manner, such as schedule and correspondence.
- Act as liaison and point of contact for the CEO, CMO, and additional C-Executives and their Assistants
- Coordinate travel arrangements, airline, rental cars, and hotel accommodations
- Provide budget support, invoicing, and complete expenses reports
- Act as gatekeeper to the CMO
- Responsible for maintaining calendars for meetings, calls, and travel on Outlook
- Coordinate with reception to set up conference rooms; assist with any presentations or documents needed for meetings
- Act as Office Manager for administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, filing, shipping, mail, and performing occasional errands
- 4+ years’ experience working within similar position
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- College Degree
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish, an asset.