New York New York, New York 10019
Job Title: Executive Assistant (will support two high level executives)
Company: Advanced Contemporary Fashion Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Manage the calendar and coordinate complex executive meetings.
- Responsible for the information sourcing, organization and creation of daily itineraries.
- Lead weekly calendar review meetings with Design team to review and finalize calendar in advance.
- Arrange and organize conferences, events and meetings (meeting setup/breakdown, food and beverage, etc.) supported by the Company’s Facilities Coordinator.
- Budget and arrange all travel .
- Maintain art and furniture catalog and manages requests when necessary.
- Assist with personal and professional purchasing as needed.
- Manage and track expenses and reconciles credit card charges with Accounting.
- Maintain tidiness and organization of offices and library with support from the Facilities Coordinator.
- Provide management and support to the Facilities Coordinator and Receptionist.
- Manage corporate credit card accounts and reconcile corporate credit card expenditures, including travel expenses.
- With support from the Facilities Coordinator, oversee office supply purchasing, office construction projects, and office facilities including HVAC, lighting, DGA, storage, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant in a creative environment.
- Experience in budgeting and managing office expenses
- Capability to wear multiple hats and support all internal departments when necessary
- High proficiency in both Mac and PC platforms, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be discreet, trustworthy and extremely confidential
- Confident, quick and detail-oriented problem solver
- High-level of written and oral communications skills, as well as organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Personable, positive and can do anything attitude
- Must be available days, nights and weekends, as necessary