New York, New York 10012
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Fashion Brand
- Manages calendars and compiles all materials and agendas for meetings, ensuring the Executive is prepared in advance of all meetings
- Maintains office organization reflecting high standards of cleanliness
- Organizes files and maintains an effective system of document management
- Manages travel arrangements, creates detailed travel itineraries for all travel and coordinates drivers.
- Writes and coordinates timely business correspondences and RSVPs
- Tracks expenses and ensures all bills are paid on time
- Prepares detailed reports using PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-4+ years of experience required, experience supporting senior level executives at a fashion company
- Must have the ability to multitask and handle changes in a positive way.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word and Outlook. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are required