108 West 39th Street, 7th Fl New York, New York 10018
JBC is a group of global niche agencies stitching together talented individuals and trendsetting companies who are defining the future. As the leading full-service firms we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talent and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in retail, creative, or corporate we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep your career moving forward. This role is supporting the Founder and CEO of the JBC Companies (Bryan Zaslow). JBC's CEO built our companies a little over 10 years ago from just himself to 180 of us across our 9 US and EU offices. In this role, we are searching for a candidate whom is equal parts strategist, equal parts high powered and equal parts sounding board to support the CEO and our companies on the next leg of our journey.
- Manage daily workflow of an entrepreneurial executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
- Provide administrative support on a limited basis to team. Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Act as liaison between executives direct reports and their staff.
- Possible Travel across the US and EU.
- Take on projects across this Executives internal JBC companies as well as external interests.
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience supporting an executive.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.