16 Delta Dr Londonderry, NH 03053
Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Shoe Manufacturer and Retailer
Location: Londonderry, NH
Minimum Qualifications – Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred – or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive support role.
Minimum Qualifications – Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional professionalism (communications, interactions, appearance).
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage stakeholders, budgets, schedules, etc.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work within a project team.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Up to 5% travel, domestic and potentially international.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on an occasional basis.