Title: Executive Administrator
Location: San Francisco
Company Description: Creative consulting agency
- Schedule meetings and manage complex calendars for the Executive
- Manage and book the Executive’s travel, and his/her team’s travel.
- Communicate regularly with Executives, when they are in the office and working remotely, to ensure they are apprised of changes to their calendars or to the work of their teams.
- Submit timesheets and expense reports for the Executive.
- Keep the Executive organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities (who needs what by when); this may include inbox management and communication/response strategies.
- Be an active member of the Admin Team, participating in weekly meetings and special projects, and providing back-up support when other team members are out of the office or are overloaded.
- Run project-related errands
- You’re curious and passionate about business.
- 3 to 5 years executive assistant experience (including at least 2 to 3 years of formal Executive-level support) in a fast-paced executive office—ideally within a management consulting or creative agency
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
- Exceptional judgment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), Mac OS, and Google applications
- Knowledge of Adobe’s InDesign
- Proficiency or high comfort-level with technology