Enterprise Account Manager
108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Enterprise Account Manager
Company Description: Innovative B2B Fashion Technology Platform
Location: New York, NY
This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals and account growth, providing strategic recommendations on how to best use our tool, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
- Manage a portfolio of top clients.
- Develop long-term relationships with brand clients, including C-Suite. Frequently meeting in-person and giving presentations to show the value we are driving and align on company business goals and objectives.
- Be an expert in your customers' business; understanding their seasonal cycles, sales goals, GTM strategies and working with them to have our tool support their needs/goals each step of the way.
- Operate as the main point of contact for your brands, taking personal responsibility to make sure any questions or issues get resolved.
- Track the success of your brands on our tool using hard data, and modify your customer recommendations as needed to maximize the outcome.
- Accurately capture customer feedback on the software and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers, as well as ways we can grow the account (new features etc.).
- Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Team/Onboarding post sale to onboard new clients.
- Become an expert on our technology solution, and how it can deliver value for marquee wholesale brands.
- 5+ years in account management/sales/business development in SaaS/Software, e-commerce or technology start-up
- 360 view of the industry. Sales, operations, planning, merchandising, buying - holding multiple roles in the industry preferred.
- Experience overseeing/managing the ongoing implementation a B2B software system.
- BA/BS Required.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience working across/consulting C-Level executives
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.