Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, California
Company Description: Leading online destination for young women's fashion
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and has great attention to detail. The E-Mail Marketing Specialist is focused primarily on the day-to-day management and creation of email campaigns. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of email marketing best practices and have a strong sense of personal accountability.
• Day-to-day operation and creation of email campaigns including editing and working knowledge of HTML syntax, coordination with design/developer team, proofing, and deployment of email campaigns.
• Implement testing strategies (i. e. A/B testing) to optimize email campaigns and programs.
• Audience Filter Creation – understand how to use data available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements.
• Perform quality assurance checks for all email campaigns to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of emails.
• Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
• Minimum of 1 year of email marketing experience.
• Knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g. Responsys, Eloqua etc.)
• Hands -on, high capacity doer with an ability to manage operations for implementation and testing schedules on multiple concurrent projects
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS (editing not coding).