Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Company: Luxury multi-line retailer
- Support the daily execution of marketing emails, drive subscriber acquisition, and track/report on key performance metrics to identify immediate and future opportunities.
- Developing consumer lifecycle messaging (behavioral and lifecycle triggers), managing email production and QA, content planning, analytics/reporting, and strategic ideation.
- Manage projects and test plans from concept to fruition.
- Drive improvements across key performance indicators to increase email’s overall revenue contribution to the business while at the same time driving efficiencies through increasing revenue per send
- Collaborate with Creative, Merchandising Operations, and Merchant teams on content that is ROI driven
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on channel-specific performance metrics, analyzing results and identifying opportunities to drive increased revenue across customer touchpoints
- Develop and execute test plans for key email components such as subject lines, timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc.
- Enhance personalization strategy, including the growth of automated programs, through testing, results, analysis, and partnership with cross-functional teams
- Assist in development of omni-channel initiatives, including promotional campaigns and drive-to-store efforts
- Work with wider ecom/communications/marketing teams to establish processes, create efficiencies, establish deadlines, and manage adoption of new workflows
- Collaborate with internal IT, Data, Business Intelligence, and Analytics teams to streamline and strengthen data feeds and analysis between internal systems, email vendor, and external reporting services
- Oversee monthly budgets, forecasting spend and revenue to ensure channel is on trend to the financial plan
- Revamp trigger program
- Seek to drive personalization across all email touchpoints
- Research emerging industry trends and execute new opportunities for email marketing
- Manage Email Marketing Coordinator and external teams
- Report into Director of Digital Marketing
- Bachelor degree required, with a concentration in marketing (preferred), or related field
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably within email
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment where goals are aggressive and quality is key
- Must be highly organized and have a proven multi-tasking ability
- Experience leading a team of internal and external partners
- Proficient in Excel (including creating pivot tables/advanced formulas), Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in HTML
- Hands on experience working with an ESP and Analytics tools
- In-depth understanding of key performance metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business