Title: EDUCATION MANAGER
COMPANY: BEAUTY COMPANY
- Create, help Execute, and Monitor all US Educational Programs.
- Support the creation of all Education Programs and filter/teach down to Field Education Managers on how to effectively deliver all education programs from information execution down to class set up for maximum results in order to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Assist Director of Sales & Certified Salon with creation of education materials and protocols (Creating, writing, editing, etc.)
- Create and assist with instructional tools: including How-to instructional shoots and videos to be used across multiple channels.
- Coach/Onboard new Field Education Managers
- Product knowledge
- Retailing skills- using educational sound knowledge for sell through
- Local educator process and procedures
- Liaison between corporate and field
- Provide weekly communication updates pertaining to educational events and initiatives
- Coordinate education needs with all partnerships and deliver a monthly plan on execution to Director of Sales and Field Education.
- Work with Distribution Education departments to assist and answer questions
- Partner with Marketing and Creative to customize education programs for North America
- Present any updated or new programs at the National Sales Meeting in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Field Education
- Coordinate Regional Certified Training
- Manage master education calendar
- Keep a live working snapshot of all certified trainings and major educational events. Communicate and build strong, effective relationships:
- Must have 3 years related experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must have strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to collaborate with other channels and groups in imperative
- Ability to travel domestically (25%)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, requires strong presentation skills (written and oral).