Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90220
Title: Site Merchandiser
Company: Accessories brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Own merchandise presentation on site; product activation, in season presentation, and assortment optimization
- Develop and identify opportunities to bring product collection to life, tell product stories and enhance the online experience.
- Analyze business performance to drive growth
- Generate, manage and publish KPI and metrics to help track and identify shifts in trends
- Review data tools in real time to track customer behavior in terms of search, product views, demand and conversion
- Utilize online tools to build and refine product presentation
- Ensure product properly set up in the database, prices and images are right including alts, color changes, zoom, etc.
- Manage content on site
- Partner with Social Media Manager on digital marketing campaigns (search, email, social media) to maximize the company message and site enhancements.
- Plan with marketing, features based on key brand stories, seasonality, selling trends and available inventory
- Review competitors website to ensure industry alignment categorization, trends and promos
- Bachelor’s degree and/or fashion background
- 3 + years E-commerce and/or merchandising experience preferred
- Previous buying experience is a plus
- Must have a creative eye
- Proficient in MS word, excel and Google analytics
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills