New York, NY
Title of Job: E-Commerce Manager
Company Description:NY based premium denim brand
Location:New York, NY
- Grow e-commerce site through management of overarching e-commerce strategy across all departments and e-commerce team. Project manage all e-commerce functions.
- Manage the e-commerce P&L.
- Create web merchandise grids in tandem with deliveries.
- Monitor OTS to push stock and un-publish sold out sizes/styles.
- Suggest promotions/MD's in cadence with wholesale.
- Present sale, holiday and marketing/e-blast/social media calendar for management approval.
- Coordinate & follow up with in-house software team/e-commerce to update product on Shopify.
- Coordinate photo shoots needed and organize image files.
- Redefine product categories in line with competition and industry.
- Maintain grids for alternative merch & filters to maximize sales experience.
- Manage customer service associate & analyze customer patterns and behavior and take proactive steps to reduce returns.
- Prepare Shopify and sales analysis reports for senior management; monitor best sellers & progress to target.
- Provide suggestions and aid in development of OMS database for ecommerce.
- Review site performance analysis using Google Analytics & digital marketing reports.
- Keep informed of competition websites and suggest sales/marketing strategies accordingly.
- Partner and work hand in and with cross-functional departments; PR, digital marketing, third party agencies, copywriter and PK - to facilitate execution on all of the above and meet online targets.
- Create and update e-commerce calendar.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years in an ecommerce operations based role and/or digital marketing-
- D2C experience required
- Team management and/or agency experience
- Multitasking skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Good AdWords,
- Results oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables, V-look ups, etc. Retail math knowledge.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and photoshop are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail. Be adaptable and customer centric.