108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Ecommerce Director
Company: Global Luxury Retailer
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: this role will drive growth, oversee the ecommerce sites and manage all aspects of the business and customer experience (i.e., site performance, digital marketing & strategy, analytics, forecasting, merchandising, user experience, conversion rate optimization, inventory control, logistic operations) for a portfolio of global luxury retail brands.
- 8 years minimum experience managing an on-line retail website with a proven track record of driving sales
- Deep experience managing Digital (web marketing, e-merchandising, website project management, user experience) with a proven track record of driving ROI and sales.
- Prior Luxury goods e-commerce experience
- Experience working in large multinational organizations
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, while at the same time developing practical and specific strategy and tactics that produces results.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate external resources (third party e-com service providers, web agencies, marketing agencies, social media agencies) providing briefings, technical specs/requirements, monitoring implementation and tracking results of every project.
- Ability to motivate and develop a team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. MBA a plus
Salary: commensurate with experience