Title of Job: Ecommerce Coordinator
Company Description: Apparel brand
Location: Los Angeles,CA
- Serve as a liaison between client and internal teams, routing communication appropriately and maintaining high-level day-to-day service/support.
- Assist with creation of client presentations and creative reviews, coordinating with designers to ensure all timelines are met.
- Manage product development life cycle alongside purchasing team.
- Assist with all special projects, show launches, and product activation's, ensuring all details are executed in conjunction with client account strategy.
- Oversee all E-commerce merchandising, inventory and sales.
- Design new client merchandise sites in conjunction with agency creative and client account strategy.
- Project manage all site launches and manage developer through execution of all web related tasks.
- Process weekly E-commerce sales, inventory, and metrics reporting and distribute to all necessary parties.
- Monitor E-commerce inventory levels and notify purchasing/logistics teams of replenishment.
- Assist finance team with monthly E-commerce sales reconciliation in inventory ERP.
- Shoot and edit new product photos.
- Facilitate updates to mobile app integrations with third-party development agency.
- Partner with internal teams to develop digital marketing initiatives and coordinate execution with external agencies on social outreach, marketing, and promotions.
- Launch and maintain company social pages.
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, E-commerce and/or digital marketing at an agency or client-side marketing role.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- An organized team player, with a positive attitude and collaborative mindset.
- Creative individual with basic design knowledge, including the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign).
- Data lover that can turn metrics into strategy (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive) is required.
- Photography skills are a plus.