Ecommerce Channel Mananger
New York, NY
POSITION: E-commerce Channel Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY / Los Angeles, CA / Toronto, Ontario
COMPANY: Health/Wellness Startup
- Oversee management of all eCommerce channels across North America
- Achieve and track eComm KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) set forth in the marketing and sales plans
- Drive sales and responsible for P&L and budgets for all eCommerce channels.
- Set up, manage, and optimize product listings across all eCommerce channels (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other contents).
- Monitor daily sales, product listing status, account health, and system notifications across all eCommerce channels.
- Set up, manage, and monitor promotions across all eCommerce channels.
- Manage and resolve ad-hoc channel issues (including issues in system integration, product listing, promotions, etc.)
- Monitor feedback, rating, reviews and provide instant feedback to customer support, sales, marketing, and product team.
- Monitor search results ranking on Amazon and Google, monitor and maintain Google Analytics integration and KPI tracking, and perform SEO optimization.
- Understand and optimize based on the latest eCommerce trends with a “shopper-centric” thinking, and actively seek new ways to improve the eCommerce experience.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging across all eCommerce channels.
- Lead in understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data.
- Lead Amazon business and drive incremental revenue
- Work to build relationship with Amazon contacts
- Manage presence on Seller Central
- Maintain A+ product pages
- Lead Amazon marketing programs
- Collaborate to develop ways to get better exposure
- Work with operations and logistics on inventory, process & day to day management
- Manage customer service, reviews, returns and order fulfillment
- Development of programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for our online partners.
- Retailer e-stores
- Online delivery services such as Instacart, Prime Now etc...
- Manage online brand experience across third party partners including: copy optimization, marketing programs, product setup.
- Develop, document and continuously measure against agreed goals enabling Ecommerce customers to achieve goals.
- Create similar consumer experience across many different sites
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, marketing, communication, or related field.
- Experience with Amazon is a MUST
- 3-5 years experience in eCommerce management and operations experience with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central, Ebay Seller Center, Walmart Seller Central, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, or others.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, user experience design, and content management platforms.
- Must be sales driven, detail-oriented, data and metrics driven with a track record of performance excellence, exceeding targets and objectives.
- Experience with data analytical tools.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Experience with global eCommerce including partnerships and go to market strategies