New York New York, New York 10012
Title: Ecommerce Associate
Company: Fashion footwear and accessories brand.
Support the Ecommerce Manager across all areas below
- Managing RLM, WMS and Magento systems
- Manage online product and content updates (SEO optimization)
- Manage payment processing
- Oversee inventory management
- Oversee order fulfillment
- Daily and Weekly reporting for sales, inventory, returns and provide suggestions for improvements
- Ensure site remains error-free and ensure best user experience possible
- Liaise with internal creative, sales and product teams, as well as, external digital agency and website management companies.
- Monitor social media and email performance and provide insights
- Support affiliate marketing program and respond to requests
- Support customer service, marketing and digital marketing initiatives
- Monitor industry trends and competitor insights, making suggestions for opportunities
- Managing additional web-related projects as assigned/required.
- 3-4 years professional experience
- Completed BS/BA degree
- Must be proficient with RLM, Magento, Excel, Google Analytics, Basecamp, and Listrak