Ecommerce Account Specialist
108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title: Ecommerce Account Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Company: Home Goods Company
- Report to and work closely with the Ecommerce Accounts Executive, Director of Ecommerce and Sales Team, to identify areas of opportunity within customer’s marketing, sales and production divisions.
- Suggest sku’s that fit into the customer’s digital marketing campaigns, capitalizing on customers’ unique infrastructure, vendor portal and data available.
- Monitor customer’s promotional calendars, retail pricing and discounts. Evaluate effectiveness of promotional activity and offer recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Partner with the internal Ecommerce Merchandising team as well as the Ecommerce Managers on products that can be offered and sold to the account.
- Build relationships and work closely with external buyers and planners to offer, set up, sell and maintain product offerings
- Run and Analyze reports to make sound assortment recommendations both internally and externally.
- Help research and expand into new opportunities and channels
- Communicate new product updates and existing product changes to the customer regularly.
- A strong focus on proper setup of items, including copy and images
- Use retailer portals to evaluate, correct and optimize content on retailer’s website.
- Partner with internal planners, product managers and the distribution team to forecast and monitor inventory flow to ensure timely delivery for the customer.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Power Point preferred
- A quick learner with strong overall computer skills
- Strong analytical skills is important, as well as someone who can take initiatives
- Great personality to fit in with a strong team and work with many other departments- this is very important
- Experience working with major ecommerce accounts would be very advantageous but not absolutely required
- Superior organizational skills
- 1-3 years of retail, wholesale or ecommerce sales experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and individually when necessary
- Self-motivated - must be able to seek out new projects and tasks, desire to meet and exceed objectives
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Retail or wholesale background in home décor or bedding product categories a plus but not required