. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: establish contemporary fashion brand
Location: New York, NY - position requires onsite presence!
- Responsible for creating all Style Numbers (#) along with entry into the style master.
- Oversee all EDI sales orders and bulk order entry.
- Responsible for cancelling bulk orders upon receipt of EDI.
- Analyzing PO’s, factory invoices, packing lists, and other related documents.
- Oversee ordering of price tickets.
- Work in tandem with various departments including Sales, Production, and Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have experience working with A2000 ERP system.
- Must be familiar and experiences with GXS Active Catalogue, NRF codes, and generating UPC's.
- Some production and/or operations experience required.
- Experience with inventory receiving and allocation a plus!
- Experience with EDI ideally within the fashion apparel, footwear, or accessories space.
- Familiar with purchase order (PO) lifecycle from start to finish.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, personable with proven experience in developing close working relationships with coworkers.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage complexity.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts