EDI + Logistics Associate
. New York, NY 10018
Company Description: established contemporary women's apparel manufacturer
Location: New York, NY - position requires onsite presence!
- Set-up and maintain all Master files including - colors codes, size-ranges, terms codes, group codes, etc.
- Set-up all stylemasters and miscellaneous master files.
- Create and input all UPCs.
- Send and maintain the 832-catalog in GS-1.
- Enter all Production Department orders.
- Enter all bulk sales orders and non-EDI orders.
- Maintain and revise all Production and Sales Department orders.
- Track Import shipments from overseas factories to warehouses.
- Maintain IN-Transit in AS400.
- Work with importers and cargo carriers for timely delivery of merchandise to distribution centers.
- Send 943’s to warehouses.
- Enter receivings from warehouses.
- Enter all stock adjustment for inventory reconciliation.
- Run reports as needed for Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Min. 3+ years of experience working with EDI data and order entry required.
- Must have experience working with AS400 ERP system.
- Must be experienced working with GXS, NRF codes, and generating UPC's.
- Experience with a wide range of retail partners especially major department stores, online e-commerce channels, etc.
- Experience with EDI ideally within the fashion apparel, footwear, or accessories space.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, personable with proven experience in developing close working relationships with coworkers.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage complexity.
- Competitive Salary Base
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Product + Employee Discounts