60 Park Place Newark, New Jersey 07102
Title: E-commerce Merchant
Company Description: Luxury Accessories Company
Location: Newark, NJ
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in an e-commerce marketing or merchandising role
- Ability to interpret and manage product data, formulate strategies and execute initiatives
- Coordinate monthly publishes with internal teams and ensure all creative and product content (copy, images, pricing, etc.) are complete and accurate before launch
- Oversee all QA tasks, being responsible for the site’s overall accuracy and consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively
- Advanced Excel and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up with multiple business partners (technical team, etc) and brand vendor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, with an ability to influence where required to achieve desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, retail management, merchandising or similar
- Self-sufficient and able to operate effectively without close supervision.
- Willingness to commute to Newark NJ office
The individual should have relevant e-commerce merchandising experience (3+ years) within a consumer products/luxury goods organization with a demonstrated ability to interpret and manage product & data content, formulate strategies and execute initiatives. Passion for and experience with watches is a strong plus. Candidates can expect to receive a competitive salary, benefits & company equity. The right candidate must have impeccable character and thrive working in a fast-paced and exciting start-up, while being strictly non-political.