E-commerce Merchandising Coordinator
Midtown New York, NY 10018
Title: E-commerce Merchandising Coordinator
Location: Broadway, near times square
Company: a multi-division New York-based designer, manufacturer and wholesaler of fashion accessory watches, jewelry and footwear for major retailers.
Ensure that all products are displayed online correctly across all platforms, sites, & marketplaces and in a way that engages shoppers to convert. This position will lead the linesheet & asset creation process, upload & manage products to SellerCloud and online portals as well as maintain the look, information and sequence of all products across all platforms on a daily basis. The role will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to identify and grow opportunities throughout Ecommerce platforms.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES - MERCHANDISING
- Write product descriptions and accompanying metadata for all online products
- Develop complete linesheets from design & production specs and sales price sheets; customize linesheets per retailer platform requirements
- Oversee product photography process and ensure quality of images meets company standards; provide images to 3rd parties when requested
- Oversee color swatch process and other assets needed for product upload
- Upload all new products to SellerCloud and other B2B2C online portals; update and edit existing products as needed
- Weekly style sequencing of all products and brand across all platforms based on sales data, inventory availability and promotions
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted across all ecommerce platforms
- Drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the site or marketplace shopping experience
- Review onsite search behavior to gain an understanding of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion
- Monitor and review products and promotions for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Merchandising, Digital Marketing or related field with 2-4 years of experience in Ecommerce Merchandising
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written communication particularly for marketing and product copy
- Understanding of SEO and keyword usage
- Highly proficient in excel
- Knowledge in the following platforms: Amazon, Shopify and/or B2B2C sites like JCPenney’s, Macy’s, Walmart, etc.
- Experience with SellerCloud is a plus
- Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented