Soho New York, New York 10001
Title: Ecommerce Manager
Company: Luxury, Internationally manufactured writing instruments
Location: Soho, NYC
Newly created role, Ecommerce Manager to manage internal website and e-commerce.
- Partner with external vendor for site functionality
- Execute product updates, marketing updates, CRM
- Insure proper fulfillment policies
- Help with forecasting for the site, from reporting analysis
- Generating e-commerce selling reports and analyzing customer behavior and patterns
- Making HTML/CSS tweaks and adjustments to website as needed.
- Overseeing all technical website matters -- advance to IT and Web Development teams when necessary.
- Working with Sales, PR and Design to create web-generated email blasts/campaigns to buttress online product sales.
- Editing website photos using Photoshop.
- Managing website blog and utilizing other forms of social media to maximize web sales.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years' paid experience with the job duties listed above.
- MUST know Magento!
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Docs and Photoshop, QuickBooks, Cyberduck, MailChimp, Illustrator and WordPress.
- Graphic design experience