E-commerce Manager, Amazon Seller Central
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Ecommerce Manager
Company: Accessories designer and manufacturer for licensed and private label brands
Location: Midtown NYC
Seeking an Ecommerce Manager who specializes in Amazon Seller Central to join our fast-paced company and growing Ecommerce team. This role will ensure that the private label brand and products are correctly displayed & competitively positioned for aggressive conversion success by maintaining branded storefronts with rich content, optimizing SEO & product listings as well as spearheading platform-specific promotional and advertising initiatives. This candidate must stay at the forefront of Amazon & Shopify best practices and continue to optimize the company strategies with regards to these platforms.
- Build, maintain, & optimize branded storefronts on Amazon and eBay (as off-price) to ensure all user experience touch points are on-brand.
- Optimize Ux, site aesthetics & manage the Shopify Ecommerce Platform for brand by uploading new products, setting correct merchandising filters, & working with development team on larger updates & theme changes.
- Create new product listings on Amazon & eBay and work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to make sure that FBA, Shopify, and eBay fulfillment, inventory and backend operations are running smoothly.
- Conduct daily site maintenance and weekly merchandising & style sequencing of all products across these platforms are updated based on sales data, inventory availability and promotions.
- Review onsite search behavior to gain an understanding of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion
- Monitor and review products and promotions against competition and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide sales, spend & performance reporting to the executive team on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Merchandising, Digital Marketing or a related field with 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce is required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in growing sales on Shopify and Amazon platforms
- Advanced SEO, keyword, marketing and advertising knowledge with regards to Amazon and eBay
- Highly proficient in excel, marketing/advertising metrics and KPI’s as well as reporting
- Basic coding skills for Shopify landing pages and website banners
- Experience with SellerCloud is a plus but not required
- Extreme attention to detail, deadline-oriented, flexible, accountable, professional & optimistic/positive personality