Title of Job: E-commerce Coordinator
Company Description: Women's Fashion Brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
- Enter all e-commerce inventory buys
- Manage internal communication regarding production timelines, cancellations, samples and inventory
- Ensure orders are processed and shipped out timely manner
- Handle light flow of customer service inquiries via phone and email regarding returns and exchanges, fit, troubleshooting and general inquiries
- Manage e-commerce virtual warehouse including inventory levels, data and reporting
- Manage ecommerce samples internally
- Partner cross-departmentally with Production, Merchandising, Digital Marketing and Sales team.
- Assist with photo shoots and projects as needed
- E-commerce experience in the fashion, consumer goods and/or beauty industry.
- Shopify experience is a must.
- Positive and confident demeanor that can thrive in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Salary: Dependent on experience.