E-commerce Client Service Coordinator Temp
55 Bethune Street #1301 New York, NY 10014
Women's Fashion Brand seeking E-commerce Client Service Coordinator Temp
Must be coming from fashion and that has experience with Shopify & ZenDesk.
Come join a fast-growing and one of the most beloved clothing & lifestyle brands in the Americas! We are looking for someone to become our client’s best friend as part of our E-com team. You will join a fast paced, entrepreneurial global team.
What you will be working on:
- Answering clients inquires via- Email, Live Chat, and Social.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming clients order status, returns, product knowledge requests, discounts, and store inquires.
- A positive sympathetic attitude, even when faced with angry or frustrated clients/issues.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Work closely with E-com and sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client services, ideally within a e-com fashion brand;
- Previous experience with e-com systems- Shopify, Gorgias, ZenDesk
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate clients.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
- Passion for making people smile and giving back to nature.