Midtown New York, NY 10018
Title: E-commerce Associate/Specialist
Company: Established Accessories Manufacturer
Location: Midtown NYC
- Build, maintain, & optimize branded storefronts on Amazon and eBay (as off-price) to ensure all user experience touch points are on brand.
- Optimize Ux, site aesthetics & manage the Shopify E-commerce Platform by uploading new products, setting correct merchandising filters, & working with development team on larger updates & theme changes.
- Create new product listings on Amazon & eBay and work closely with the E-commerce Manager to make sure that FBA/FBM, Shopify, and eBay fulfillment, inventory and back-end operations.
- Conduct daily site maintenance and weekly merchandising & style sequencing of all products across these platforms are updated based on sales data, inventory availability and promotions.
- Review onsite search behavior to gain an understanding of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion.
- Monitor and review products and promotions against competition and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide sales, spend & performance reporting to the executive team on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Merchandising, Digital Marketing or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in E-commerce is required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in growing sales on Shopify and Amazon platforms
- Advanced SEO, keyword, marketing and advertising knowledge with regards to Amazon and eBay
- Highly proficient in excel, marketing/advertising metrics and KPI’s as well as reporting
- Basic coding skills for Shopify landing pages and website banners
- Experience with SellerCloud is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail, deadline oriented, flexible, accountable, professional & optimistic/positive personality