E-commerce Account Specialist
New York, NY 10018
Title: E-commerce Account Specialist
Company: Well-Known Home Goods Company.
- Suggest sku’s that fit into the customer’s digital marketing campaigns, capitalizing on customers’ unique infrastructure, vendor portal and data available.
- Monitor customer’s promotional calendars, retail pricing and discounts.
- Partner with the internal E-commerce Merchandising team as well as the E-commerce Managers on products that can be offered and sold to the account.
- Build relationships and work closely with external buyers and planners to offer, set up, sell and maintain product offerings
- Run and Analyze reports to make sound assortment recommendations
- Help research and expand into new opportunities and channels
- Communicate new product updates and existing product changes to the customer regularly
- Use retailer portals to evaluate, correct and optimize content on retailer’s website.
- Partner with internal planners, product managers and the distribution team to forecast and monitor inventory flow to ensure timely delivery for the customer.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Power Point preferred
- A quick learner with strong overall computer skills
- Strong analytical skills is important, as well as someone who can take initiatives
- Great personality to fit in with a strong team
- Experience working with major e-commerce accounts
- Superior organizational skills
- 1-3 years of retail, wholesale or e-commerce sales experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, adaptable to a rapidly changing environment