E-Mail Marketing Manager
na New York City, NY na
Title: E-mail Marketing Manager
- Create and manage the email marketing budgets, develop email marketing plans and goals to meet revenue and performance targets.
- Responsible for creating and managing the email marketing calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization for the US and Global email.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for new program initiatives with a focus on a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship. Enhance personalization strategy through the use of segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Lead development and implementation of channel strategic testing roadmap. Partner with the Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist to develop and implement landing page testing and personalization.
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and leveraging performance data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth.
- Socialize campaign analysis and hindsights. Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Develop prospecting plans to drive list growth, reporting on success including cost to acquire a new customer, partnering with CRM to evaluate survival, LTV, and retention analysis.
- Manage and develop email marketing promotions including development of new and innovative ideas, programs, measurement, and reporting on cost and customer response rates.
- Socialize channel strategy, priorities, and goals to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective performance management.
- Test and QA campaigns. Responsible for approval of all sends/automations before scheduling.
- Management of one direct report, an email support partner, and two Email Service Providers.
- Detailed knowledge of email marketing best practices and both domestic and global regulations including CAN-SPAM.
Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
7+ years of relevant experience, including experience in email marketing and/or CRM, including 2+ years of management experience. Experience with an enterprise level ESP. Knowledge of email marketing best practices. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally. Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Strong project management and process development capabilities. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards).