E-Commerce Site Manager
. Carlsbad, CA 92009
Title: E-Commerce Site Manager
Company Description: Luxury Lifestyle + Activewear Brand
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Reports to: Digital Marketing Director
- Lead + execute all web merchandising strategies to enhance the online shopping experience & increase site conversion and product sell-through.
- Maintain product catalog including updating prices, stock images, product descriptions, and associated content.
- Integrate and manage third-party applications as well as sales & support integrations on the website.
- Deploy A/B testing scenarios to improve site performance and customer conversion.
- Ensure product launches and special promotions are executed properly and effectively.
- Identify opportunities to improve site speed performance.
- Develop appropriate content with search keywords to ensure organic search performance.
- Manage + audit all site links to insure all are working properly.
- Analyze web analytics to optimize marketing landing pages, product positioning, merchandising, and content.
- Work with internal and external designers and developers to guide new site functionality.
- Recommend and scope platform solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Execute QA for all site updates to ensure all content, messaging, pricing, and imagery are correct.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Min. 5+ years of e-commerce site merchandising experience producing, managing, and deploying all website content.
- Min. 1-2 years of marketplace experience using Amazon, Google Express, etc.
- Experience using Shopify Plus is required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience driving SEO initiatives both technical and content related.
- Ability to analyze traffic data and act on insights.
- Project Management skills with demonstrated proficiency in project planning.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time.
- Familiarity with online marketing channels and tactics - both strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in managing online marketing or web projects.
- Experience planning, executing and reporting on marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable engaging with multiple team members to achieve success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and self-starter with exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to partner with various levels of leadership within the organization.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, always changing environment.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health + Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pre-Tax Flex Spending Account
- Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
- Work-Life Balance + Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts