. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Company Description: emerging luxury ready-to-wear + accessories brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Work onsite in the warehouse and inspects all returns for defects and quality issues.
- Monitor e-commerce QC operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Inspect product and quality control of orders to ensure quality standards are maintained.
-Assist with inventory receiving and management.
- Completed Bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or related field.
- Min. 1-2+ years of experience working within the advanced contemporary and/or luxury fashion space.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs.
- Disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts