E-Commerce Operations Coordinator
320 West 37th Street New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Ecommerce Operations Coordinator
Company Description: Fashion E-Commerce Startup specializing in luxury pre-owned handbags
Location: New York City
- Oversee a team of remote ecommerce agents.
- Create and send product feeds through CSV's and third-party plug-ins.
- Maintain the upload and timeliness of product listings and descriptions.
- Oversee order processing, cancellations, returns, and fraud review.
- Communicate with the customer service team to resolve customer inquiries and issues with orders.
- Help the Ecommerce Manager oversee inventory using our backend system with daily checks and monthly reports.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in retail or ecommerce.
- Process oriented and high attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- An understanding of key Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, IF formulas, etc.
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback.
- Startup minded, positive, and a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Shopify Plus and Zendesk experience is a plus.